I Spent the whole day in bed with my computer. Feeling bad about it .... looking for some article on the internet talking about that. Till the moment i realized reading about it wouldnt change anything at all if not making me loose more time. I have to take some action, So i got out from bed...tied the room togheter and took a bath. Prayed and sat to complete some test i need for a presentation at the office tomorrow.... still i couldnt focus or make anything happen. My mind is just so full of so many things: My final year project ( which is coming up in 1 year and half: i will talk about it later), my internship where i would like to definitely leave my marks of excellence, the Charity work and evangelism i am doing after my vacation, My relashionship with God.....I love him so much and it pains me when i am errand on the internet the whole day doing nothing instead of giving him that time in prayer and bible study.
Then i stop my tests which i couldnt even properly start, went ahead to eat some food and now i am blogging while watching a moving.
I dont like these momment because i dont want to see my life pass me by....without fullfilling my dreams for a lack of concentration and follow through...God is giving great opportunity and i know i am supposed to be making things happened instead of sitting around. HOw will i get of this? God help me.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire